Guy Reschenthaler is a son of western Pennsylvania, born here and raised in the values and traditions that make our region great. Every candidate has a resume. Guy has a story.
Guy graduated from Penn State’s Behrend campus and completed law school at Duquesne. After law school, Guy fulfilled a lifelong dream and joined the US Navy Judge Advocate General Corps and volunteered for duty in Iraq.
In Baghdad, Guy made daily trips into the Red Zone and prosecuted nearly 100 terrorists, including some of the most dangerous terrorists in the Middle East.
Guy cross examined the Butcher of Fallujah in defense of 3 US Navy SEALS wrongfully prosecuted by the liberal Obama administration. The SEALS were fully acquitted of these highly politicized charges, thanks in large part to the contributions of Lt. Guy Reschenthaler.
Guy was elected to the State Senate in November 2015, winning a special election to represent the citizens of the 37th Senatorial District, which includes portions of Allegheny County and Washington County.
As a state senator, Guy is a leading conservative voice in the Republican caucus. Guy is a fighter for cutting spending, lowering taxes, and eliminating job-killing regulations.
Guy Reschenthaler was born to lead and called to serve. He kept our nation safe and he’ll take our values to Congress.
Conservative State Senator:
- Guy Reschenthaler is a conservative Republican State Senator that represents portions of Washington and Allegheny counties.
- The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette said Guy is a “conservative voice” in the state senate.
- Guy consistently ranks as one of the most conservative legislators in Harrisburg according to national conservative groups, including:
- An A+ rating with Americans for Prosperity
- An A rating with the NRA
- And a 100% Pro-Life voting record
- As a State Senator, Guy’s proudest accomplishment is personally introducing and passing through the senate, SB10.
- A bill that will end the dangerous practice of sanctuary cities.
On the Issues:
I can help our nation fight and defeat ISIS, al-Qaida , and other terrorist groups. In Iraq, I sat face-to-face with members of al-Qaida , the bombmakers, the murderers. I won 13 death penalties against these terrorists and I personally cross-examined – and outwitted – the Butcher of Fallujah.
- In Congress, I will fight to protect the people of southwestern PA and keep them safe.
Jobs & The Economy
I have a track record of fighting in Harrisburg to create jobs by cutting regulation and holding bureaucrats accountable.
- In Congress, I’ll fight to create jobs by cutting red tape and unshackling job creators to get the people of southwestern Pennsylvania working again.
I am the prime sponsor of the bill to end the dangerous practice of sanctuary cities. I know the immigration issue well and I know the chilling effects illegal immigration has on our communities.
- In Congress, I will fight to secure our border and reform our outdated immigration system to stop the flow of drugs and opioids, crackdown on child sex trafficking, end sanctuary cities nationwide, and protect the jobs and wages of American workers.
TAX CUTS & JOB ACTS
The tax cuts passed by congress in December of 2017 are creating jobs and putting money directly in the pockets of American workers. Nancy Pelosi and her liberal allies have promised to repeal this bill and raise your taxes.
- In Congress, I will fight make these tax cuts permanent and stop extreme liberals from raising your taxes.